Tuesday, October 03, 2006

if i could i would....

Soyem
It is with great regret we announce the sad demise of Ailya Jaffri (Architecture graduate - 2002), an Alumnus, a colleague and a friend of the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture.
She will be deeply remembered in all our hearts and we hope and pray that she finds peace and solace.
Her Soyem is being held at Mr. Zaidi's Residence, Appt. No. B5, Jason Luxury Condominiums (Opposite St. Micheal School Clifton) On Thursday 29th of September 2006 at 4pm.
we apologize that this mail might reach you late but information was passed on to you as soon as it was made available to us.

found this email sitting in my hotmail account which i seldom check...
did hear about her sister 3 weeks ago n got an email from N n a call from 2 other friends about Ailiyas death...
she was with me at indus but we were together in A levels as well...this as been such a shocker...
this is what life has been throwing at me lately news of deaths, betrayls, loss of friends, deceptions and lack of trust.

what is there to say at times like these...thus my silence...which im trying to break today and every day...struggling through it and lots more...but there s hope as long as there s love... and that makes me stronger!!

so.....
if i could i would....

just lie in my mothers arms and cry to my hearts content...
listen to her brave words of encouagement...
share with her the unsaid thoughts..
the unspoken words...
and when i have grieved...
she will leave...cause she knows she has given me courage once again...
she has shown me hope...
and she has given me strength to stand up on my own feet and fight...
and i am strong once again!!


4 comments:

Shezalldat said...

im living in To without my mum too:( i hear ya so clearly!

jammie said...

hang in there. its a tough time for everyone and we are doing our best to ensure that something constructive comes out of all this-

insiyasyed said...

hugs and wishes and tons of love.

vintage said...

i heard about all of it as well and it's quite tragic. i cant say i know how you feel because i really dont, but if i could orb some of the love&comfort i want to send your way then i would've.